The vast majority of Las Vegas restaurants allow you to bring your own wine to dinner by paying a corkage fee. This enables you to buy wine right here from Vino Vegas and take the perfect bottles to your favorite restaurant!
- Buy some of our fantastic Cabernet Sauvignon’s and enjoy at a steak house on the strip – Bazaar Meat at Sahara, Jean Georges at Aria, SW at Wynn, STK at Cosmopolitan
- Take a Riesling to one of Las Vegas’ Asian restaurants – one of our favorites is Lotus of Siam
- If you like Seafood – how about a beautiful Chardonnay to go with your meal? One of the best is Costa di Mare at Wynn
A few things to remember:
- Don’t forget to check the corkage policy with the restaurant ahead of time and make sure they don’t have the same wine on their wine list.
- Most restaurants limit corkage to 2 x 750ml bottles.